Sunday, April 21, 2013

remembering past trips

I'm having so much fun with this blog that I'm having trouble staying away even though technically I have nothing too interesting to write about other than taking cute pictures of my monkeys. So I'm sharing more photos of pictures from that last weekend. Only 2 weeks left and the butterflies in the stomach are starting. I'm a little nervous about what the farm will be like, will my back act up from sleeping in a strange bed, will Jodie and Kevin like me, will I like them, will I even be able to find the house???

Mostly I'm having some anxiety about leaving Toby for 3 weeks (possibly 4).  I've never been away from him for more than 2 weeks. To make up for our upcoming separation I'm slathering him with affection.  What a lucky dog.............


The view from my room at Casale San Lorenzo
 The view from my window at the Chianti house


San Gimigniano

No comments:

Post a Comment