I've been gazing at the pictures of one of them and it's amazing! 1200 years old kind of amazing! So here's a list of the pros and cons:
- I would be back in Italy
- I've never been to Sicily and I'm dying to go
- I just need to pay for my flight and any other personal expenses while I'm there
- Maybe this whole thing is leading me down a path that I need to follow (I'm a strong believer in destiny and that all things happen for a reason).
- It will give me something exciting to write about as I'm obviously not ready to give up on my cute little blog
- Financially a crazy thing for me to do but when will I get this opportunity again.
- Oh and let's not forget, I would be back in Italy.....
- I would have to rent a car as I would be in remote areas of Sicily and having the freedom of a car would be essential.
- The loooonnnnng flight! again!
- No WiFI at most of these hotels so I would be hunting down WiFi bars and cafes on a daily basis
- Having to put Toby in boarding again!