Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Communanza

I wanted to share some photos of old Communanza that I visited today. Very charming and typical of small Italian villages (and very suspicious of stranieri taking pictures of their buildings and flower pots). Today was a chilled out, relaxing day. Since I'm staying at a b&b, breakfast is served in the owners home attached to the agriturismo. He's very sweet but speaks no English and stood by watching me eat (little awkward) but very sweet man. I think he may have been checking me out (he's 65 don't get too excited) and trust me, if he thinks I'm at all attractive after seeing my passport picture he can't be all that bad. All kidding aside, went for a hike on the surrounding roads, walked around in town trying to find a hairdresser and then realizing everything is closed in the afternoon, and came back to actually read.  Tomorrow a day visit to Ascoli....





No comments:

Post a Comment